Heart Attitude


I Love watching the skill and passion of great athletes as they give their all on the field. It shows their love for the game. Conversely when a long season is winding down and a team is already eliminated from any opportunity for championship or play off games. Sometimes it seems that the players are merely going though the motions Their lack of passion can be disappointing to fans who have paid to watch a good game.

Passion is a key aspect of our personal lives as well. Our heart attitude toward the Lord is revealed in how we serve Him. The apostle Paul said that our service includes the way we go about our daily work. In Ephesians 6:6-7  we read that we are to approach our work not with eye service as men pleases but as bond servants of Christ doing the will of God from the heart with good will doing service as to the Lord and not to men.

For me the Key in that serve is from the heart .I have a heavenly Father who loves me deeply and sacrificed his Son for me. How can I do anything less then give my very best for him? The passion to live for God that comes from the heart. “provides our best response to the One who has done so much for us.

Father every day offers opportunities for me to express my love for you. May the passion with which I live work serve and relate to others be a fitting expression of my grated for your love for me. In Jesus name Amen...
                            The Love of God motivates us to live for God.


A college student I met had recently placed her faith in Christ the described her initial life change this way: When I trusted Christ for salvation it felt like God reached down from heaven and pleased a new set set of eyes in my eye sockets. I could understand spiritual truth

It was moving to hear how her encounter with the savior brought new spiritual perception. But her experience is not unique. Everyone is endowed with spiritual sight when they trust Christ as their savior. Yet at times a fog rolls in and our spiritual vision becomes cloudy and unclear. That happens when we neglect our relationship with Him.

In Pauls fervent prayer for believers spiritual sight we see how important it is to fully appreciate all that God has done and will do for us thought Christ. He prayed that the eyes of our understanding would be enlightened that we may know what is the hope of his calling what are the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saintsEph 1:18

Each believe has given new eyes to discern spiritual truth. As we keep our hearts tuned to God. He will help us to see with our spiritual eyes all that he has given to us in Christ.

My soul within me yearns for thee till Christ  be fully formed in me Let love divine enlarge my heart Then all thy fullness Lord impart.  
                    
                                        (I once was blind but now I see!) 






No comments:

Post a Comment

TOP PAGE
College | Design by BIBLE COLLEGE